Welcome to .Vegas!
The .Vegas team welcomes all of those attending #NamesCon (and anyone else who stops by) to Las Vegas! While you’re in town, we thought we’d share a few suggestions that may enhance your trip even more, if that’s possible. Here you go…
- Take in a show – Cirque du Solei is always fun, but if you’re extending your stay this week, also check out what The Smith Center for the Performing Arts has in store.
- Head to The Neon Museum to see where many of those huge iconic neon signs now call home (great photo opportunities!).
- Drive through Red Rock Canyon, or jump out and take a hike – you’ll learn how it got its name fast. Need more nature? Try the Springs Preserve.
- Eat downtown (or what we like to call DTLV) – So many choices, so little time (here’s a start: http://www.lasvegas.com/restaurants/downtown/).
- Want to learn more about the history of this town? Head to The Mob Museum to see what role certain characters may, or may not, have played in the past.
- Hop on a Big Bus tour and have them show you around the neighborhood – the Strip and downtown.
- Take in the view and all of those lights on the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower’s observation deck. Quite impressive, indeed.
See you at NamesCon… We hope you enjoy our fine city!
-The .Vegas team
(Photo credits: Karen Waiksnis DiSorbo, A-Shot-at-the-Stars-Dust; Christopher Harman, Stratosphere)